Page 1 of 2
Promotions are guided by the provisions of the three existing schemes of service namely;
- The Scheme of Service for Non-Graduate Teachers
- The Scheme of Service for Graduate Teachers,
- The Scheme of Service for Technical Teachers and Lecturers
Type Of Promotions
- These are promotions effected after completion of 3 years, subject to satisfactory performance and does not require one to be interviewed.
- Graduate Teachers who enter the service at Job Groups K will be promoted to Job Group L.
- Likewise Trained Diploma and Approved Teachers (ATS III - I) who enter the service at Job Group J will be promoted to, K and L after serving three successful years in each grade.
- Technical Teachers and Lecturers
The head of institution is required to submit a performance report.